Barbie girl - making of


  
If someone tells you you are too much like BARBIE
stop talking to them, you don't Need that Kind of negativity in your life.

It's friday night
and finally I am done with every work I had to do for University (before the end of the Semester).
Right now I sit in front of my Pc with a Cup of tea in my Hand.
I planned to edit my newest (Barbie) photo-series.
But the only Thing I know is that this Weekend will be so excessive...
that I Need new Slippers at the end of the it.

Since I am back from Barcelona,
the days go by so quickly and stressful...and that's how I like it!
Furthermore I FINALLY planned the Shooting for my jewelry shop,
that's why I will go on a trip to Belgium with my lovely granny
and I have to sew a wedding Dress.
But why onle ONE Dress, yolo....I cans ew a few more.
The new collection will be DECADENT!
And how about you? Do you Need the creative-stress
or do you like to Keep it smooth?

 

Wenn dir jemand sagt, du bist zu sehr wie BARBIE
dreh dich um und rede nie wieder mit dieser Person,
du brauchst diese Negativität nicht in deinem Leben.

Wir haben Freitag Abend,
endlich habe ich all meine Projekte für die FH durch und sitze mit einer Tasse Tee in der Hand vor dem Pc
geplant ist, die Barbie Fotostrecke zu bearbeiten.
Was ich aber jetzt schon weiß ist, dass ich dieses Wochenende so exzessiv abgehen werde...
dass ich spätestens am Montag neue Hausschuhe brauche!

Seit dem ich aus Barcelona zurück bin,
verliefen meine Tage sehr stressig...was ich mag.
Geplant sind auch ENDLICH die Fotos für meinen Schmuck Shop,
wofür ich mit der lieben Oma ein paar schöne Abstecher nach Belgien machen werde
und ein Hochzeitskleid muss auch noch dafür genäht werden.
Ach wieso eigentlich nur eins....man lebt ja nur ein mal,
Wie sieht es bei euch eigentlich so aus?
Braucht ihr ständig den Kreativen Stress? Müsst ihr immer Produktiv sein?
Oder seid ihr eher die Gemütlichen?
 

 
 
 
 





 


 

5 comments:

  1. Amei as fotos! Vai arrasar no projeto final
    Beijos!

    Sociedade do Esmalte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative post. Thanks for visiting TLB


    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool dir mal beim Making of zuzuschauen!! :) Sieht toll aus!

    Liebste Grüße, Joana
    TheBlondeLion

    Ich würde mich riesig freuen, wenn du bis einschließlich morgen noch beim <a href="https://www.otto.de/twoforfashion/styleticket/styles/32“>
    Styleticket für mich abstimmen kannst</a> - DANKE <3

    ReplyDelete